The team works on many areas of partial differential equations. Some of our research work are either applied to other fields such as biology, mechanics, physics, or are collaboration with colleagues from these disciplines.
The main research topics are :
- numerical analysis, modeling, simulation
- control and inverse problems, data assimilation
- qualitative properties of EDP solutions
- mathematics for physics, fluid and solid mechanics, environment, biology, medicine
– IMOSE : research partnership project
to support companies in their performance and optimization process.
– International collaborations :
- “Asymptotic dynamics driven by solitons and traveling fronts in nonlinear PDE”, 11-15 July 2011, Santiago, Chile (Programme)
- Co-responsibility between the project PICS ENS Paris and the University of Bilbao (Spain) since 2001.
- The team is responsible for several international cooperation agreements such as: a cooperation agreement with Iran, the coordination of a European ALFA contract with Brazil, Chile, Spain and Italy, a project ECOS -CONICYT cooperation with the University of Chile.
– Manager : Luc Robbiano
– Professors and Directors of Research
|Kavian Otared||PR émérite|
|Puel Jean-Pierre||PR émérite|
– Assistant Professors and PRAG
|Boulmezaoud Tahar||MCF - HDR|
|Cieutat Philippe||PRAG - HDR|
|Nersesyan Vahagn||MCF - HDR|
|Nodet Maëlle||MCF - HDR|
|Tseveendori Ider||MCF - HDR|
– PhD student, ATER, post-doc
|Del Grosso Alessia||Doctorante|
|Ruhommally Bibi Yusra||Doctorante extérieure|
|Tarpau Cécilia||Doctorante extérieure|
– Volunteer collaborator
|Cerf Max||EADS Astrium Space Transportation|