Bibliographic records and location
- SUDOC : Catalog of the University Documentation System (collective catalog produced by libraries and documentation centers for higher education and research) – it allows you to locate a document and request its loan.
- Bibliographic Directory of Mathematical Sciences (BNF-Gallica) : one of the first bibliographies dedicated to mathematics : 1894-1912
Search for books – full or partial text consultation
- UVSQ documentary portal
In particular, we find there the entire collection of the Research Library of the Mathematics laboratory (3200 books).
- LiNuM : digitization of 3000 monographs
- NuMIR : site for the distribution of digitized monographs from the Mathematics Computer Science Research libraries of the Universities of Paris Diderot and Pierre and Marie Curie – 373 books out of print: 282 titles edited by Springer, 81 titles edited by Birkhaüser, complete works by Charles Ehresmann, a course by Bruno Poizat, a book by Pierre Dolbeault and a thesis by Philippe Grotard
- Gallica-Math: complete works of many prestigious mathematicians (Abel, d’Alembert, Cauchy, the Elements of Euclid …)
- BNF-Gallica : 838 books
- EMIS (European Mathematical Information Service) : ELibM (Electronic Library of Mathematics) – around twenty digitized works
- E-books Springer: around 4700 books, de 2005 à 2009
- Lectures Notes in Mathematics : 1964 – 2019
- Les publications de la SMF : the latest SMF publications received at the laboratory and available at the library.
- Base de données américaine MathSciNet (1800-…) – note: author database which lists the publications for each author and the number of citations.
- European database Zentralblatt (1868-…)
- Mathematics journals from our laboratory : Electronic access and paper subscriptions
- CFP (Merged Catalog of Periodicals): lists all the mathematics journals of the RNBM libraries, including our own.
- math portal, a service by and for the French mathematics research community (portal Mathdoc/RNBM/Mathrice)
- BibCNRS : The CNRS portal : (with Janus CNRS identifiers)
- Project Euclid : around 40 academic journals
- JStor – John Hopkins Univ. Press
- ACM Digital Library : all ACM journals and Accounts
- NUMDAM (Digitization of old mathematical documents): offers free access to articles in mathematics journals.
- Centre Mersenne (Open scientific edition)
- Math-Net.ru, Russian mathematical portal…
- Lecture Notes en mathematics : access to archives 1964-1996
- DOAJ (Directory of Open Access Journals) : multidisciplinary database which lists 190 mathematics and statistics journals in open access
- EMIS (European Mathematical Information Service) : ELibM (Electronic Library of Mathematics) access to a hundred journals
- EMANI (Electronic Mathematical archiving Network Initiative)
- BNF-Gallica : 11 digitized publications, including Comptes Rendus de l’Académie des Sciences, Journal de Mathématiques pures et Appliquées, Bulletin de la Société mathématique de France …
- Mathematicians websites or blogs :
– Alain Connes : his courses, his publications …
- La open science at CNRS
Self-study documentary research