Many members of the laboratory are in charge of teaching mathematics at the mathematics department of the UVSQ.
Members of the CRYPTO team are in charge of teaching at the Computer Science Department of the UVSQ.
Research teams :
- Algebra and Geometry (AG)
- Analysis and partial differential equations (EDP)
- Probability and Statistics (PS)
- Cryptology and Information Security (CRYPTO)
- Direction :
|bâtiment Fermat, bureau 3301|
|01 39 25 36 28|
- Library – Documentation – Laboratory website :
|bâtiment Fermat, bureau 4201|
|01 39 25 30 67|
- Secretariat – Management :
|bâtiment Fermat, bureau 4206|
|01 39 25 46 44|
- To write to a member of the laboratory :
To come to the laboratory :
- Adress :
|Laboratoire de Mathématiques de Versailles
UFR des Sciences
Université de Versailles Saint-Quentin en Yvelines
Bâtiment Sophie Germain
45 avenue des États-Unis
78035 Versailles cedex
Access by public transport
From Paris, you can take a suburban SNCF train or the RER C (zone 4 of the Transilien railway): (ratp)
By train: Paris-St Lazare / Versailles Rive-Droite line, Montreuil station. The journey takes around 30 minutes from Paris-Saint-Lazare station, or 15 to 20 minutes from La Défense.During the day, there is a train every 15 minutes.
Once you arrive at Montreuil station, you can take bus (Phébus) 1 (direction “university”) to the terminus or walk (about 10 minutes) to the university.
By train: Montparnasse / Versailles Chantiers line, Versailles Chantiers station. By RER C, from Paris to Versailles Chantiers station.
Once you arrive at Versailles Chantiers, you can take:
- the bus (Phébus) 1, direction “Versailles Picardie”. This bus leaves from the bus station. Allow around 15 minutes to travel.
- the bus (Phébus) 13, direction “université”. This bus leaves from the bus stationGo down to university. This bus runs during school hours and rush hour 7-9 am / 2:50 pm-5:30pm only.
- the bus (Phébus) 6, direction “gare de Viroflay rive gauche”. This bus leaves on the “Cour de Buc” side.Get off at “République Lesseps” and walk (about 10 minutes) to the university.
By RER C, from Paris to Versailles Rive-Gauche station.
Once you arrive at Versailles Rive-Gauche, you can take:
- the bus (Phébus) 1, direction “Versailles Picardie”.
- the bus (Phébus) 13, direction “université”. Go down to university.This bus runs during school hours and rush hour 7-9 am / 2:50 pm-5:30pm only.
- the bus (Phébus) 10, direction “Versailles Pershing”. Go down to university.
Access by car:
People invited by departments, departments and laboratories must report to the access barrier.
You cannot enter campus by car. You must leave your vehicle in the “student” parking lot on the other side of the avenue des Etats-Unis.
(click on the map to enlarge)
The LMV offices are divided between the Fermat building, the Sophie Germain building and the Descartes building.